Heard our ad on NPR?
We work with publishers and authors to bring the excitement of reading and writing right to the classroom.
- coordinate author's (or illustrator's) visit
- handle sale and delivery of signed books to classrooms
- offer discounts on books to students and teachers
- donate copies of the books to the school via our nonprofit--New Kids on the Books - Ask us for more information!
We have welcomed amazing and talented authors such as:
Alan Gratz--whose middle grade historical fiction is a favorite of even reluctant readers.
Kwame Mbalia--a Rick Riordan Presents author of the NY Times bestselling Tristan Strong series.
Did you know Page 158 Books also brings the Book Fair to your school. Email for details!
Looking to provide books for your corporate training or events, or employee and client gifts?
Our professional booksellers can work with you to
- find the perfect books
- order bulk quantities (we offer corporate discounts)
- send electronic invoices
- organize delivery or shipment of your books.
Need Page 158 Books to sell books at your corporate event? Email us.