Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Judy Moody y la Declaración de Independencia / Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: Judy Moody y la vuelta al mundo en ocho días y medio / Judy Moody Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (MP3 CD): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (MP3 CD): $14.99
For anyone who has ever had the Sunday night blues, Judy declares that every day can be a holiday if you just find something to celebrate. Happy National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, anyone?
Crumbs Why can't every day be Saturday?
Judy Moody is Monday-morning mopey. Another week in her same-old seat at her same-old desk in her same-old school. Even worse, there aren't any days off from school for ages. But when she steps into Class 3T, Judy's Monday frown turns upside down. Pop Pop Pop-pop-pop Mr. Todd is making Monday special by celebrating Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day (no lie) This gives Judy an idea that just-might-maybe turn her week around: why not make every day of the week a holiday? But after she and her friends come up with a week's worth of wacky celebrations, from feeding ninja squirrels to honoring National Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Day, will the weekend be one big letdown?