Around the World in 80 Recipes (Hardcover)
Embark on an unforgettable culinary adventure: Take a delicious trip around the globe and discover some of the best recipes from every continent. From tacos to tagine and pot stickers to paella, you'll find that cooking is the best way to travel
- Recipes are arranged in chapters by continent: North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
- You'll get local specialties from around the world for breakfasts, dinners, snacks, sides, soups, desserts and more.
- Try Fried Green Tomatoes from the USA and Shredded Beef Tacos from Mexico.
- Arepas from South America.
- Classic Pesto Linguine from Italy, Lamb and Mint Hand Pies from Ireland and Chocolate Macarons from France.
- Peri-Peri Chicken from Africa.
- Donburi from Japan and Butter Chicken from India.
- Mushroom and Kale Slice and Tangy Barbecued Lamb from Australia.
- Every recipe is accompanied by a color photo.
- Hardcover, 192 pages.