The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire #14) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1) (Wings of Fire Graphix #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Wings of Fire: The Lost Heir: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Wings of Fire Graphix #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Wings of Fire: The Hidden Kingdom: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3) (Wings of Fire Graphix #3) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: The Brightest Night (Wings of Fire #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire #10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire #12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire #13) (Paperback): $7.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire #14) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #15: The Flames of Hope (Wings of Fire #15) (Large Print / Library Binding): $28.74
The #1 New York Times bestselling series continues!
A wall can't protect them anymore . . .
Snowfall didn't expect to be queen of the IceWings at such a young age, but now that she is, she's going to be the best queen ever. All she has to do is keep her tribe within IceWing territory, where it's safe -- while keeping every other tribe out, where they belong.
It's a perfect and simple plan, backed up by all the IceWing magic Snowfall can find. That is, until a storm of unidentified dragons arrives on her shore, looking for asylum.
The foreigners are completely strange and, Snowfall is certain, utterly untrustworthy. But as she escorts the miserable new tribes out of her kingdom, Snowfall is forced to reconsider her plan. Maybe she can only keep her tribe safe . . . if she's willing to risk everything.
About the Author
TUI T. SUTHERLAND is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
Praise for The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire, Book Two):
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." -- School Library Journal
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, Book One):
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes Wings of Fire a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." -- Booklist
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." -- Library Media Connection
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." -- Austin Family