Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Hardcover)
In Warehouse, Usually Ships to Store in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Judy Moody and Friends: April Fools, Mr. Todd! (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Hardcover): $15.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (MP3 CD): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $15.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (Compact Disc): $25.99
A brand-new friend and a big class project put Judy in an international mood in this comical adventure.
Judy Moody cannot believe her ears. There at the lunch table, a girl called Amy Namey is interviewing Judy's best friends, Rocky and Frank. Even worse, Amy is dressed like Nellie Bly, daredevil woman reporter, much like Judy's emulation of a certain woman doctor. Is this clipboard-carrying girl destined to be Judy's new best enemy? Or new best friend? Judy Moody finds some unexpected potholes on the path to friendship as Class 3T takes a whirlwind tour of the globe, investigating everything from tooth-brushing sticks in Yemen to an Italian "spider dance" along the way. Fans will cheer as Judy finally masters the challenge of making new friends and keeping the old — for sure and absolute positivo!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the author of the award-winning Judy Moody series as well as a companion series starring Judy's brother, Stink. She is also the author of the novel The Sisters Club, as well as Ant and Honey Bee, illustrated by Brian Karas. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of all the Judy Moody and Stink books. He is also the author-illustrator of the picture books The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, and The North Star. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Reader-friendly format, on-target humor, and convincing depictions of third-graders in action at school and at home.
This book gives a humorous and familiar peek at the world through the eyes of a precocious third grader. It is filled with original, yet true-to-life characters who will make readers wish for a friend like Amy. The silly rhymes and wordplay are the perfect humor for young readers. Pen-and-ink cartoons add to the fun. An entertaining journey that will have easy-chapter-book readers lining up for the trip.
—School Library Journal
Will surely bring about big smiles.
—Newton’s Book News